Can't proceed to Checkout Page

BradenSoh
Excursionist
16 0 4

Hi All,

My mobile site is having this problem. At the Cart Page when clicked on the Checkout Button it did not proceed to the Checkout page but stays at Cart page.

It was working well previously. I just set up Google Analytics account. Will that be the cause?

Can Anyone here please?

Thank you

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1266 78 161

Hi there @BradenSoh!

Don here from Shopify.

Would you mind sharing a link to your store here so we can check this out together?

If you have made any coding changes that affect the cart page, such as by adding an app, this may be the root cause of any such issues there.

One way to determine where an issue like this might be coming from would be to download a fresh copy of a free theme from our theme store.

You can then use this new theme copy to proceed from the cart to the checkout to see if the issue is replicated there.

If not, that lets us know that the original theme version here is where we need to be looking.

Once we have checked that and seen that the issue lies in our first theme, we can look into any coding changes that were made there (by you or by an app) to see if we can revert them in the code files.

You can see how to revert recent changes made to any .liquid files in the Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit code menu here on our help site.

Let me know your store link here in your reply and how you get on with those troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes