Can't remove cookie pop-up

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi there,

I installed a cookie compliance app about 2 months ago on my website: maxrivephotography.com. I deleted it shortly after without deactivating the pop-up in the app first. Now i can't remember which app it was and the pop-up is still showing up.

Does anyone know how to do this. In case you need password for my store it is 102030@@

Best,

Max

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1083 178 213

I do not see any popups - are you sure it's not just a cache issue? Have you tried opening your website on an incognito webpage?

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks for the reply - do you mean you don't see any cookie pop-ups or any pop-up? Because I also have some other sales and chat pop-ups installed. 

Now regarding the cache issue i have other people confirming the same though they have been on the site before - I will investigate further. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1083 178 213

I don't see any popups.

Furthermore, keep in mind that cookies are meaningless without the Javascript code, therefore even if there were cookies since you uninstalled the app they can't do anything. 

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

@diego_ezfy wrote:

I don't see any popups.

Ok, in that case something else is causing you preventing seeing the cookie pop-up (and my other pop-ups which is not good news)

The old cookie pop-up needs to be removed since I will a different one. 

0 Likes