Cannot Connect Facebook Sales Channel

Tourist
6 0 2

Hello,
Why I cannot log in into my Facebook channel?The "Connect Account" button is disabled, and I get this error message in the beginning of the page

"We're currently unable to connect to Facebook accounts
We're experiencing issues connecting to Facebook accounts. We apologize and we hope to have this resolved soon."

See the attachmenterror.png.

Please help me to resolve this. Thank you.

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 2

I have the same problem. Does everyone have this problem or is it just us?

I've been going through hell trying to get facebook and instagram sales channels working. They simply do not work.  I don't see how they would ever work with the instagram requirement that the facebook catalog is owned by the page owner, not shopify. This have been a show stopper for me and I ended up setting up my own feed, but now I'm locked out of facebook from shopify. It has been like this since yesterday, so I think it may be something I did trying to fix my feed problems.

1 Like
2 0 1

Same issue here, I have been losing my damn mind trying to figure this out for about two days now. I am getting the same message! I thought it was because I am an admin for multiple business pages but facebook insists it's a Shopify issue. HELP!

Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 12.20.12 AM.png

0 Likes
2 0 1

Same problem here...

@ceozuriel wrote:

Same issue here, I have been losing my damn mind trying to figure this out for about two days now. I am getting the same message! I thought it was because I am an admin for multiple business pages but facebook insists it's a Shopify issue. HELP!

Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 12.20.12 AM.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
89 10 16

Hi @CrazyCamper@RobbieGC , @ceozuriel , @ricswika

Emma here from Shopify. 

We are currently investigating an issue with the Facebook sales channel and have our development team reviewing affected shops. If you could please send an email to support@shopify.com confirming that you are seeing this error when trying to connect your Facebook sales channel, I will get your store added to the list of affected shops. Please respond here with your ticket number so that I can get those escalated to our technical support team right away. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to get the connection back up and running as expected. I'll be sure to post back here as soon as I have any updates, and please don't hesitate to let me know if I can help you with anything else in the meantime! 

Warmly,

Emma | Shopify Social Care 

-Emma- | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

2 Likes
2 0 1

My ticketnumber is 12152325

Tnx for quick responding!

1 Like
2 0 1
My Ticket Number: 12152582.
1 Like
Tourist
3 0 2

Thanks for the support, ticket #: 12150985

1 Like
2 0 2
Error message we cannot connect to Facebook
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1
Hi Emma, I've emailed my screenshot, do they respond with a ticket number!? Thank you

------
Edit: Your ticket number is ‪12156248
1 Like