Cannot Connect Facebook Sales Channel

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
89 10 16

Emma here again! 

I'm happy to let you know that the issue connecting Facebook accounts to Shopify in the Facebook Sales Channel has been resolved. You should now have no issue connecting your Facebook account to the channel in Shopify.

Thanks so much for your understanding while we worked with Facebook to resolve this. Please let us know if you continue to have any issues with this. 

All the best, 

Emma | Shopify Social Care 

-Emma- | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
2 0 3

Thanks Emma!

2 Likes
Tourist
7 0 4

Thank you very much for your support Emma.

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Emma my ticket number is: 12208715

Every time I click accept terms when trying to connect my facebook account the popup will not go away.

0 Likes
9 0 0

Hi Emma,

My ticket number is 12215547

Thanks in advance for your precious help !

0 Likes
9 0 0

Hi Emma,

I just read your last post. I Still have the same issue. Can't reconnect my fshopify store to the facebook page. 

My ticket number is 12215547

0 Likes
2 0 1
Hi Emma,

I’m having issues reconnecting to my Facebook channel it keeps saying I don’t have admin rights to the page even though I do. My ticket number is 12168893.
Thanks
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
89 10 16

Hi, @EvanLazer!

Emma from Shopify here. Are you still experiencing this issue? I took a look at that ticket number you provided and the email that it was sent from is not currently attached to any Shopify accounts. In order to look into this further for you, could you please send us another email from the email address that you use to login to your Shopify account? Let me know the ticket number here and I'll be happy to investigate for you! 

Warmly, 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
89 10 16

Hey, @AndrewGuy!

Emma here again. Thanks for providing that ticket number. I took a look and I can see that you're currently working on this with one of my colleagues on the escalated technical support team. Sorry to hear that the Facebook Channel is continuing to give you troubles, but you're in good hands with Ivan and we will get you up and running again as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to reach out again here in the community if we can help you out! 

Cheers, 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
89 10 16

Hi, @Jihaneb!

Emma here from Shopify. Thanks for sharing your ticket number with me here. I've gone ahead and escalated your shop up to our technical merchant services team to investigate the issue with your Facebook Sales Channel. We will be in touch with you there when we have an update for you! 

All the best, 

0 Likes