Cannot access website

SleepSheep
1 0 0

Hello, 

We are new to shopify and we have been unable to access our website recently. We can log into the Shopify dashboard without a problem but when we try to view our site it doesn't work. Also, when we type in the URL we receive the same message. 

We are worried that when we go live, our customers will not be able to access our site. We have tried accessing on various devices and from various different internet connections.Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 9.41.41 AM.png

0 Likes
UM2020
1 0 0

We are also having the same issue. It is impossible to get in contact with Shopify. If you find out please let me know. I will do the same. Thank you!

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
783 53 92

@UM2020 wrote:

We are also having the same issue. It is impossible to get in contact with Shopify. If you find out please let me know. I will do the same. Thank you!

Hi, @UM2020!

Sophia here from Shopify. I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble getting in touch with our team. I am happy to help you here, though if you'd prefer live chat, email, or callback, support is available 24/7 through the Shopify Help Center.

The "Your connection is not private" error message typically indicates that the SSL is still pending on the domain. It can take up to 48 hours for the domain to fully connect. Is this a domain that you bought from Shopify, or a third-party provider? How long has it been since the domain was connected and/or since any domain settings were edited?

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes