Solved

Why can't I add a sales channel in Shopify Lite?

joecaffrey
Tourist
11 1 0

I am trying to add a sales channel to add buy button but it just hangs here. Using Shopify Lite. Screenshot 2021-04-21 at 11.08.58.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

This is an accepted solution.

@joecaffrey 

Hmm, that is strange! I'd recommend trying the following troubleshooting steps to see if any of them resolve the issue: 

1. Clear your browsers cache/cookies, restart the browser and try again
  2. Use Google Chrome Incognito mode
  3. Try a different browser 
  4. Try adding the channel via the Shopify Mobile app 

If none of the above help resolves the issue, then I'd suggest reaching out to our Support so they can investigate this further. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

This is an accepted solution.

@joecaffrey 

Hmm, that is strange! I'd recommend trying the following troubleshooting steps to see if any of them resolve the issue: 

1. Clear your browsers cache/cookies, restart the browser and try again
  2. Use Google Chrome Incognito mode
  3. Try a different browser 
  4. Try adding the channel via the Shopify Mobile app 

If none of the above help resolves the issue, then I'd suggest reaching out to our Support so they can investigate this further. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

dan555
Visitor
2 0 2

This is a known issue - the team are working on it apparently - I had a support live chat yesterday and its a reproducible problem in the UK at least.  Waiting to hear when they have a fix 🙂

dan555
Visitor
2 0 2

All fixed by the looks of things! 🙂 Nice