Solved

Cannot connect to Shopify Support to initiate a support ticket

kathi
Tourist
5 0 2

Go to Contact Support > Explore the Shopify Help Center > then, scroll all the way down to Contact Shopify Support button. When you click that button, you are take to Select a Shop. Whether I choose my shop or choose "Continue without selecting a shop", I get diverted back to the Contact Support page. It is an endless loop!

No way to initiate a Chat with Support or create a Support Ticket.

I have tried using two different browsers with no luck.

Tried emailing Support@Shopify.com but receive an automated email sending me to the Shopify Help Center and another endless loop.

How can I reach Support?

Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

@kathi 

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble accessing our support team. The email you're trying is no longer valid as support emails will need to originate from within the help centre. If you're stuck in a loop when trying to access the support page then this is typically a browser-related issue. I would recommend the following: 

1. Clear your browser's cache/cookies, restart the browser and try again. 

2. Try Google Chrome Incognito mode. 

3. Try a different browser 

One of the above methods should help resolve your issue. If not, please let me know! 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

@kathi 

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble accessing our support team. The email you're trying is no longer valid as support emails will need to originate from within the help centre. If you're stuck in a loop when trying to access the support page then this is typically a browser-related issue. I would recommend the following: 

1. Clear your browser's cache/cookies, restart the browser and try again. 

2. Try Google Chrome Incognito mode. 

3. Try a different browser 

One of the above methods should help resolve your issue. If not, please let me know! 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

kathi
Tourist
5 0 2

Thank you, Peter. I tried Firefox and Chrome with no luck. Finally, tried Safari and found my luck with that browser. I appreciate your help!