Cannot contact support....

Highlighted
Excursionist
35 0 4

This is very silly... Why is there no email address for support easily accessible?

Can I please have an actual shopify support staff memeber contact me please.

1 Like
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3073 231 502

Hi @Matt_Wilson-BPG,

Apologies for the delay in getting back you here. Thanks for reaching out to share your experience using our Help center. Our Support team is still here to help 24/7.

To get in touch with Shopify support:

1. Go to https://help.shopify.com/en/questions
  2. Click Log in and enter your details.
  3. Enter a brief description of your question into the search bar.
  4. You’ll be provided with a curated list of Shopify resources related to your search. We have extensive help documentation designed to connect you with the information you need as quickly as possible. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our docs, click Get help from the Shopify support team.
  5. Choose the way you want to contact Shopify support from the available options.

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I am having this same problem. I want to chat/talk to a real person, I don't have time to go digging posts to find an answer to my issue. Please someone from your support team get back with me, and please don't just copy & paste a text answer like you did. Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2163 102 307

@Matt_Wilson-BPG they went to a form only process awhile back.

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/Important-changes-to-how-you-can-contact-support/...

I'd guess with 1 million+ stores the direct emails were getting too high to respond to quickly with most probably not providing vital store information when they sent an email.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes