Cannot find {product.price} or {variant.price} in liquid code of Warehouse theme

APG-David
Explorer
62 4 20

Hello everyone!

I am trying to add a new app to my store (aaronpackaging.myshopify.com).

The app installation instructions say "Add this code to your active theme product-template.liquid file somewhere below the product price for the location information to show up:"

Yah.. okay.. shouldnt be a problem right?

I first made a back-up copy of my theme (Warehouse) in case I screwed up. Then I went into the "actions" window and selected "edit code". 

Typed in "command-f" to get a search bar in the coding field.. and tried lotsof searches...

"{product.price}, {{product.price}}, product, product_price, variant.price, current_variant.price, variant".. and so on. None of wich are highlighting what I need. 

what am I doing wrong?

I need to add the code AFTER the "product.price" or whatever it's equivalant would be in the "Warehouse" theme. I DO use product variants.

Replies 2 (2)

Jason
Shopify Expert
11190 225 2282

It's been a while but i think that lives in the product-info.liquid snippet. Was it there?

A good thing to also reach out to the app developer on as well as not all themes will have that specific bit of code in the right place. They might already have some help docs to guide you through. 

★ I jump on these forums in my free time to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work. http://freakdesign.com.au ★
APG-David
Explorer
62 4 20

Thank you for your help Jason, I appreciate it.

I tried to add an app. Couldnt find that area you were talking about. And I could not get the app developer to respond to my emails. Very frustrating.

I ended up removing the stupid app. And am now struggling to deal with the aftermath of the problems adding his app caused to my website.