Cant get product to add to cart

Highlighted
4 0 0

Every time i try to add to cart this specific product that is on my menu called HEPA filter the button takes me to check out or cart page with out adding to order.

https://eironus.com/products/eironus-v3-high-efficiency-hepa-filter-replacement

This is the product link that doesn't allow me to add to cart?

How can I have this fixed. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
934 136 153

Hi There!

I'm only seeing Buy Now buttons which by default bypass the cart and go directly to checkout. Can you share another product so I can test this behavior?

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
K&J
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
638 105 143

Hello @eironus , At this page Buy Now button act as a dynamic checkout button, and At the home page, It acts as add to cart button. It can be fixed by liquid programming. do you know liquid?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Im trying to get the first product on the home page to jump directly to cart page when they click it. The second product which is on the link i provided and the menu called "HEPA Filter" is the product i want to fix buy button to a add to cart button function. I dont know much about liquid or html.

The store consist of 2 products total.

1x air purifier (2 variants) (grey) (silver)

1x Hepa Filters (4 Variants)

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Im trying to get the first product on the home page to jump directly to cart page when they click it. The second product which is on the link i provided and the menu called "HEPA Filter" is the product i want to fix buy button to a add to cart button function. I dont know much about liquid or html.

The store consist of 2 products total.

1x air purifier (2 variants) (grey) (silver

1x Hepa Filters (4 Variants)

0 Likes