Cant see Quantity on my Store. Need Urgent Help.

DeepakBadlani
7 0 0

Hi, I just started a small online fabric store, added products on my store. But when I go to the product preview page I can not see the quantity.

All I see is the option to add the product to my cart that's all. I need my customers to be able to select the quantity in the multiples of 0.5 Meters. 

Like 0.5 meters, 1 Meter, 1.5Meter and so on. As of now there is no quantity displayed, no option to add or reduce quantity either, just an add to cart and buy now. 

I'm using the debutify theme. Please Help! 

EDIT: I have figured out how to get a quantity bar to show next to the item. I went to customize theme clicked on the product and checked on the box that let me add the quantity selection.

However I am still having trouble making the quantity multiples of 0.5m. 

Kindly advise. 

Replies 5 (5)

Akibhusen
Shopify Partner
715 121 147

HI,

Can you please share your store details?

DeepakBadlani
7 0 0

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, what kind of details would you like? 

Akibhusen
Shopify Partner
715 121 147

As per your request, it looks like custom development.

The quantity is always like 1,2,3 and so on. as per your requirement it's might be not possible but let me check with your theme.

Share your store credential so I can check it's possible in your theme or not.

DeepakBadlani
7 0 0

Is there any theme that supports this? I'm using Debutify at the moment. What is the workaround to this? I'm So stressed, it almost feels like the mistake to go with shopify. 

Akibhusen
Shopify Partner
715 121 147

HI,

You can add this as product variants. for adding the variants please follow the steps given at Shopify help page
https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/products/variants/add-variants

for quantity: There is an option available to hiding/show the quantity on the product page. Just check your theme customization options.

Go to Admin -> Click on online store -> from the theme click on 'Customize' button.

You can find all the theme-supported options there.

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/themes/os/customize