Carrying product to 2nd page for customization before adding to cart

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hello,

I would like to carry a product to a new page after they click a button that will be replacing the add to cart button. For example it will say "Customize and Purchase" then load a 2nd page where they can fill out a form to give details (do not want the form on the product page itself).

I just need the product to be rendered on the next page to be customized without pulling it from the cart. What should I place on the product template section in order to open that same product in a new product template section that will have a new layout?

Hope this makes sense. Thank you.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 3

The product description settings allow you to enter HTML and place buttons and other elements there

prod4.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

This will not work as I a have multiple products and customers will be purchasing different products. Implementing a "Buy Button" is for specific products and I just need to be able to carry data about the product + variant they've chosen to the next page. It is simply an extension of the prior product page so that once they complete the next form they will be able to click "Add to Cart" or "Continue Shopping" AFTER they've completed the form on the 2nd page.

Hoping to find a solution using liquid (or if it is even possible) that doesn't require passing data to the next page with JS.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Help

0 Likes