Cart Not Updating Quantities on Mobile Site

sdaigle
2 0 0

The issue is only appearing on our mobile site (www.nwalpine.com). Once items are added to the cart you can view them perfectly fine and change the item quantity in the cart window but when you click the update cart button it does not update the total price based on changes to quantity but instead takes you directly to checkout, showing the price for the original single item. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
522 47 107

Hey, @sdaigle.

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

Thanks for your post! I was happy to take a deeper look at your site, and I was able to replicate the issue you are experiencing on mobile. Furthermore, I didn't see the option to update the cart at all while in mobile view: 

23-01-iuwq3-4z6es

To help us narrow down the issue, can you answer the following questions:

• What theme are you using?
  • Are you able to replicate this issue with an unedited copy of the same theme? 

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
sdaigle
2 0 0

Hi Olivia,

Thanks for the reply. We are using District Theme with edits. I downloaded the newest version of the theme (couldn't find the version we use) and was not able to replicate the issue. I'm assuming the best thing to do would be to duplicate our version then identify the issue by going through and rolling back each edit until the issue goes away.

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
522 47 107

Thanks for your reply, @sdaigle.

I'm glad to hear it wasn't a known issue with the theme, as the resolution should now be easier to identify.

Yes, you're absolutely on the right track. In addition to doing that, I might even recommend customizing a latest version of the theme to be published soon. Depending on how old the version you are currently using is, this might be a good time to upgrade regardless!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have further questions.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes