Cart Page misalignment...

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

I just recently added the Infinite Options app to my shop and I've noticed that when Items are added to the cart, the cart page is misaligned. For example, if there are more than 3-4 items in cart, or if any have a gift message, the columns aren't lining up, making it difficult to review. Also, the notes box is shifted and the Remove "X" is wonky. Anyone have any ideas?Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 12.16.26 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
347 25 51

Hi @amandak ,

You could use some CSS to align things better on the cart page. I've used Infinite Options before I don't think there's much styling that comes with it so that part is sort of on you or your partner.

If you provide your Shop URL perhaps someone from the community (probably me) can give you a quick CSS snippet to add.

Regards,

Sam

Custom Apps and Themes Support | Email us: hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | New Monthly Support by Achieve Applabs www.achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

My shop url is thefoundrygifts.myshopify.com...I'd appreciate it. It was great until this morning and now it's giving me a headache trying to decipher. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
347 25 51

Hi @amandak ,

Do you think maybe change cart-template.liquid to an older version in your Theme code editor would be faster since it was OK this morning? I've just added two sets in my cart and already I see some issues with the columns.

cart-template.png

Regards,

Sam 

Custom Apps and Themes Support | Email us: hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | New Monthly Support by Achieve Applabs www.achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

TBH, I'm clueless. I do ok with minor changes and revisions, but I get lost at anything too complicated. I'm willing to try if you could give me some insight or how-to.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

It seems that Shopify just recently removed this app from the store as it was causing a lot of breaks. (I had also reached out to Shopify help for assistance on another issue and asked as a BTW.) It was pretty awesome since it was free, but maybe it wasn't meant to be. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
347 25 51

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @amandak ,

We'll send you a request to collaborate that way we can work with your theme files directly then I could show you what I did. If you're not comfortable with that please download your theme files and email them to me. hello@achieveapplabs.com.

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/legacy/using-themes/managing-themes/downloading-them...

Regards,

Sam 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
347 25 51

@amandak ,

No way, that app was awesome. I'll have to check it out and report back.

Regards,

Sam

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
347 25 51

Infinite Options was not removed from Shopify's app store. It's still there https://apps.shopify.com/custom-options?surface_detail=infinite+options&surface_inter_position=1&sur...

Also this app is fairly stable I've recommended it a few times and I'm an app developer.

Best!

Sam

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

I think there were two different ones...This one os from HulkApps...Let me grab my files for you.

0 Likes