Cart Won't Remove Product or Change Product Quantity

Highlighted
5 0 0

The Issue: Yesterday our store was scheduled for launch, having finalized everything the day before and done trial runs to ensure everything was working (there was a new issue where I received a 502 Cloudflare Error a few times, but a google search essentially said there was nothing to be concerned about). Yesterday morning I was training staff on how to use the site when a new issue occurred with no error message associated: our cart does not seem to update, with the buttons for + and - quantity not responding and the REMOVE button refreshing the cart without removing the product. When I preview the cart in the Edit Code section of our theme, it works correctly. It seems to be an issue on the front/customer end. 

We also discovered at the same time that our Store Pick Up option is no longer working, but not sure if this is a related issue or a new issue. The Pick Up option appears to the customer, but when selected it says it says "Your order isn't available for pick up. Enter a shipping address." Our business does a majority of our sales right now through store pick up so, needless to say, this is an error that is preventing our launch.

The day before everything worked smoothly. I am the only one with access to the Shopify admin so can confirm nobody touched any settings between it working correctly and the issue the next morning. We haven't edited any code or added any scripts and are using the ShowTime theme.

Things I've Tried: I've spoken with our internal IT team, but they can't figure out the issue to solve it. I've dug through the forums, updated all settings that involve Checkout, turned off express checkouts, changed products to not track inventory and continue selling out of stock, logged out on all devices, tried every major browser, and deleted cookies on all browsers. Our IT team believes it's an internal Shopify issue that we can't manually fix.

Our site is cookesfinefoods.com

Our front-end password is seache

If someone could please give me a hand with this, we'd very much appreciate it. Our store was to launch yesterday with staff training done by today, and we're rapidly running out of time to make it work on our end before our holiday rush.

Thanks a million,

Scott

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

It may be worth mentioning that we've tried on different wireless networks and data networks, as well as on desktop, tablet, and mobile. No change.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@CookesFineFoods 

From what I can see something is broken within your Javascript. There is no easy way I can guide you through this, it would require a more thorough look to get it fixed. 

If it's an emergency feel free to reach me out via email, I can get it fixed for you.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Needing urgent help? I am currently available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes