Cart disappears on mobile browsing (some devices, some browsers)

David28
Explorer
79 0 13

I envy you! I'm getting nowhere. I don't have mailchimp so I'm even more confused as to what the problem is now.

0 Likes
Arteanaceo
2 0 0

Hey guys,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

My (initial) cart bug was caused by the native currency selector (+Shopify Multicurrency + Shopify currency app). After uninstalling all of this and installing a third-party currency app, most of the bugs have disappeared.

However, I've just identified another cart bug when you a) change currency, b) remove item from the cart, c) add new items to cart  - you are then unable to proceed to proceed to checkout. The bug "stays" with the user until they switch the currency to default (EURO) and try again so it indicates that Shopify has some bugs to fix related to they Multicurrency checkout feature.

My recommendation would be to hire a freelance Shopify developer to investigate the issue as I would not have identified/solved the problems myself.

Hope it helps @David28 - Happy to hear you've fixed your bug @aliceshops. Would be great to get some input from the Shopify team as well.

Best,
Mikkel

0 Likes
aliceshops
Tourist
8 0 2

Oh no. Bacially the theme guy that helped me tested disabling each of my aps one by one. and so thats how he focused in on mailchimp. so maybe disbale each of your aps one at a time as he did? he said that virtually all issues like this are ap related so I hope it works if you didnt try already 

0 Likes
MysticalQuartz
Tourist
7 0 2

Have the same Issue over here. Not working on Firefox or IOS devices. Such a pain! My CR is falling down cause oh this!!!!! Please provide us a solution to this matter fast. This is a big disaster.

0 Likes
David28
Explorer
79 0 13

Issue still persists for me today. More lost orders. Tried disabling each app but it still happens. Very frustrating!

0 Likes