Cart quantity won't update

ColeGove
3 0 0

Hi Folks,

The quantity won't update in my cart. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. My store url is https://tshirtbeardo.com/ it is using the minimal theme.  I am using Bold custom pricing and product options. 

Respectfully, 

Cole

0 Likes
BStubbs
Shopify Partner
124 14 45

I had a quick look at your site, the Update Cart button in the Cart page doesnt seem to be connected to the Qty fields anymore because of the new id attributes of the input fields. 

<input type="number" class="cart__quantity-selector" name="updates[]" id="updates_34836000309409:c2322b8d2fb9f4a12d125d21531305bb" value="1" min="0" aria-label="Quantity">

So I would get in touch with Bold and get some support from them.

Was this helpful? Press like!
Did it fix the problem? Mark it as the solution for others!
Buy me a beer? Well, sure!
0 Likes
ColeGove
3 0 0

Thank you for sharing your expertise on this. I reached out to Bold last night. Haven't heard back.  Will update when they get back to me. 

Do you think this was caused by an app install? Perhaps I should roll back the cart code and start fresh? 

Respectfully, 

Cole

0 Likes
ColeGove
3 0 0

I spoke with Bold support via their chat feature. They said that: "...it looks like the priced options are working fine, but when you have only non-priced options, thats when it appears to break"  I asked what this indicated and the person I was speaking with didn't know. Waiting for another tech team member to look the site over. 

Any advice is greatly appreciated. 

Respectfully, 

Cole

0 Likes
BStubbs
Shopify Partner
124 14 45

Sounds like they have confirmed its their app that is responsible. Hope they can come back with some more helpful advice!

Was this helpful? Press like!
Did it fix the problem? Mark it as the solution for others!
Buy me a beer? Well, sure!
0 Likes