Change 'Continue Shopping' destination

Solved
Tourist
7 0 0

Hi,

How do I change my 'CONTINUE SHOPPING' link destination. It currently links to the 'COLLECTIONS/ALL' page but I would prefer it to link to the collection in which they had previously been in.

For example: User is browsing collection 'Girls 11-12 years' --> Selects a product --> Adds to cart --> Continue Shopping --> 'Girls 11-12 years'

I'm using Simple theme

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
656 39 85

Hi, @discount85 !

Katy here from Shopify. I hope all is well with you!

Great question! You can make this change by adjusting your theme's code once again. Before doing so, I do suggest to try this out in a duplicate version of your theme, just to be on the safe side. 

We have a help center guide here to help you with the specific steps. As well as following the initial steps (which you may have done already), you will also just need to apply some JavaScript (included in the guide) to direct the user back to the previously viewed collection. 

I hope this helps, though if you have any questions or need a hand at all, do feel free to let me know. I am happy to help.

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like

Please share a store url 

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 0

That's great.

Thanks!

0 Likes