Change color of breadcrumbs on checkout page

Solved
EFellows
Tourist
12 0 2

Hi, writing in to see if I can get some things fixed on my site's checkout page. I am trying to change the color of the breadcrumbs from white to black, as they currently are not visible on the white background. I currently am using the turbo theme.
It looks like this:

Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 9.35.50 PM.png

My store does not have a checkout.liquid file and I tried making css edits to the styles.liquid starting my tags like the one below, but had no luck

.breadcrumbs .font--block-link a {

 If you could help me get this figured out I'd really appreciate it

0 Likes
EFellows
Tourist
12 0 2

My site, by the way, is cleancarls.com

0 Likes
Coralb2
Tourist
3 1 0

Hi! I am having exactly the same issue using the Turbo Theme!  Did you use one of their demos to build your site?  I am using Seoul. Have you had any luck?  

0 Likes
trenkwill
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Hey Coralb2, 

It has nothing to do with Turbo since Shopify doesn't let Theme builders modify their checkout.

Have you tried changing the background color of the main content area in the Customize page ?

If the background is dark, the text should be white and if the text is on a light background it will become black.

Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 11.53.51.png

William Hutter | Azuweb Agence Shopify
- Ma réponse est-elle utile? Cliquez sur J'aime pour me le faire savoir!
- Votre question a-t-elle été répondue? Sélectionnez Accepter comme solution
- Pour en savoir plus, visitez notre site Azuweb
0 Likes
Coralb2
Tourist
3 1 0

Thanks for replying. I understand white background on white text would do that, but I can’t see where the white text is coming from (which option in the theme). That is what I’m enquiring. I need the white background so need to change the colour of the text and have been through all The options in the theme but must be missing that option. Thanks 

0 Likes
Coralb2
Tourist
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

I was able to figure it out. The Accents colors option in the check out page customisation needed to be set to black. 

0 Likes