Change password or e-mail as customer and additional field "title"

meapify
2 0 1

We implemented an auction platform based on Shopify for our client. For this we use the app "Product Auction". We have a small customer area where the customer can enter his address for later delivery.

1. Here we would like to create an additional field for the selection of the titel (Mr/Ms/Diverse). The input should then also be visible in the backend under the customer or at the latest when the customer has successfully bid for an item.
  2. In addition, we would like to offer customers who are logged in the possibility to change their email address or password.

Is there any way to implement these two requirements on Shopify with relatively little time investment?

Thanks in advance for any help!

0 Likes
r8r
Shopify Expert
1487 162 489

See https://community.shopify.com/c/Technische-Fragen-Antworten/Als-Kunde-Passwort-oder-E-Mail-%C3%A4nde... 

Mario Rader [he] ★ If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission. ★ Studio Mitte
• Meine Antwort war hilfreich? Hinterlass bitte ein Like.
• Meine Antwort hat Dein Problem behoben? Bitte akzeptiere sie als Lösung.
• Ich hab dir etwas erspart? Ich freue ich mich immer über eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit
• Ja, ich biete Shopify-Services & -Entwicklung und freue mich von Dir zu hören!
• Bitte teile einen Link zu der Seite, deren Problem Du in deinem Beitrag beschreibst!

• Yes, I provide Shopify-services & -development. Feel free to get in touch!
• Please share a link to the site, which you refer to in your problem description. This incredibly increases the chances of you receiving a useful answer!
• My answer was useful? Please leave a Like.
• My answer solved your issue? Please accept it as the solution.
• I saved you time or money? I'm always happy to receive a little thank you.
0 Likes