Change the Background in Blockshop

AsaDocherty
4 0 0

Hi, I am trying to change the Header background for an Image background. I have loaded the image in Assets, but can't find where I need to edit the code and add my image. If anyone can help, that would be great. Many Thanks

0 Likes
Pallavi
Shopify Expert
2239 370 486

Hello There,

Please share your store URL and password.
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
1430 401 958

hello @AsaDocherty 

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
AsaDocherty
4 0 0
Thanks for reaching out. My URL is https://yeo-beauty-co.myshopify.com/ (password is temporarily off while you take a look) Many Thanks 
0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
1430 401 958

hello @AsaDocherty 

please Go to Online Store-> Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste the below code at the bottom of the file and change the image name as you insert in to assets folder 

#shopify-section-header {
    background-image: url({{ 'banner-bg.jpg' | asset_url }});
    background-position: center;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-size: cover;
}

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
AsaDocherty
4 0 0

Thanks for getting back to me. I don't have the assets/theme.css option. I have screen shot the asset column below  

assets.jpg

0 Likes
AsaDocherty
4 0 0

I have realised that its been edited by troop theme who I purchased the theme from. I will contact them. Thank you for your help 

0 Likes