Changing Logo Color in Icon Theme when Scrolling

4 0 0

Similar to another user on here, I'm trying to see if I can change the logo from a black logo to a white logo when scrolling. Other themes offer this built into the editor but I didn't see the option for the Icon Theme. I would like to add a second logo image so that when I scroll and the text color changes, so does my logo color. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
136 8 22

depend on some things:

1. what is your theme? it might have an option to add aditional logo

2. if you theme doesn't have this option you may code it

3. if it's a text you may do a lil trick with css right away

oh that's an easy one. I've tried the theme just to answer you. you're going to header (under sections in the customize side bar).

the top one is a logo 200X60PX if you'll scroll a lil you'll find another place to add another logo.

one is for the transparent header and the second is for the white one. if you like you may also disable the transparent header

שקוף.PNG

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
* Email: fayyazraza@gmail.com * Skype: fayyaz_raza
1 Like
Shopify Expert
9781 52 1396

I've not checked the theme but that's a great answer. More like this one!

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
4 0 0

Thanks so much for your reply, however, the theme I'm using is the "Icon Theme" and it doesn't give an option to add a transparent header. If you could give me instructions on how to code it that would be great!

0 Likes
4 0 0

Yes, but it doesn't work on the Icon theme as there is no option to add a transparent header. 

0 Likes