Changing font color of text in drawer (brooklyn theme)

Jenna_gardner
2 0 0

I am able to change some of the text in the side drawer (Home, About Us, Shop), but the other text stays grey.  How do I change the font color of the "log in", "create account", and search?  It isn't an option in the theme color settings.

Screenshot_20210428-212712_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes

Hello,
Please share your site url.
So that I can check and let you know the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Jenna_gardner
2 0 0

magnoliaclothingboutique.myshopify.com

Pw: aoblay

0 Likes

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->timber.scss.liquid

li.mobile-nav__item.mobile-nav__item--secondary a {
    color: #fff !important;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes

Dear @Jenna_gardner 

• From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > themes.
  • Locate your current theme and then click Actions > Edit code.
  • After that in the Assets folder, click to open your theme.scss.liquid file.
  • Go to the very bottom of this file and paste the following code (You can change the color code yourself):

/* Start */
.mobile-nav__item--secondary a {color: #fff !important;} 
/* End*/

• Save and check your theme by refreshing it.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes