Changing single page background color in Narrative

barefoothippie
Visitor
1 0 0

Does anyone know how to change the background color of a single page in Narrative? I've tried reading some threads on here, but so far none of them have worked. I don't want to make the background an image - just a different color than the background on the main page. 

Replies 3 (3)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 464

To change the background for a single page, you have to create custom edits in .css files.

But if you want to change the background color sitewide, here's a step-by-step process.
Go to Theme ----> Customize ---> at the bottom-left corner look for "Theme  Settings"
Find the "Color" section and Edit background colors.

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1135

Please follow the steps:
- Step 1: Go to Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit code.
- Step 2: Go to Assets > theme.scss.liquid and paste this at the bottom of the file:
body:not(.template-index),
body:not(.template-index) .content-for-layout{
background-color: color code !important;
}
Ex:
body:not(.template-index),
body:not(.template-index) .content-for-layout{
background-color: #faf9f6 !important;
}

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1423

hello @barefoothippie 

can you please share which page do you want change background color and  please share  website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here