Changing the Debut theme menu design to look like the Supply theme (Light Style) menu design

lynet44
1 0 0

How do I change the Debut theme menu design to look like the Supply theme (Light Style) menu design?  That means moving the menu items down below the logo with a strip on the background.   The Debut theme has the logo, menu items, search icon, and cart icon all on the same line.  I would like to keep the logo on the upper left corner, the way it is under the Debut theme.  I would also like to keep the search and cart icons on the upper right corner as they are in the Debut theme.  I only need the menu items (with white font) to move down, preferably centered, and have a black strip on the background.  I would really appreciate any help and feedback.

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
945 111 163

Hi @lynet44

This you need to change the HTML, CSS and JS of the header, it can't be guided through the message. Because you need to change everything related to the header.
If you want, please contact us directly, we will login the site and change it for you.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes