Changing the style of my button in thcheckout

9 0 0

Hello guys, I would like to know how can I change the style of my checkout. In this case, I would like to change the text color in white and centered the button, there is someone can help me?Screenshot_2019-07-25 Informations - FuturO'bject - Paiement.png

0 Likes
9 0 0

The text color of the button *

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
440 23 63

Hi, there.

Dallas here from the Shopify Social Care team. I'd love to help answer your question.

Unfortunately, the text on the checkout button isn't able to be changed. This would require a bit of a coding adjustment and the code sheet for the checkout is actually a locked page. Our theme support can't edit it and external Shopify Experts won't be able to edit it.

The alternative that I have for you is to change the color of the button. It might not be what you're wanting, but if you want more/less contrast between the two colors you can go to your Store Admin and click on Online Store > Themes > Customize.

D_57-w6i7n-fufje

From there you'll want to click on Theme Settings and then go down to CheckoutD_56-rni7k-po0qd Partway down the page, you'll see an area that says Buttons. That won't change the text, but if you ever want to adjust the color of the button you can find that there.

I know that's not exactly what you're looking for, but I hope that helps to shed some light on the situation and clarify a bit for you.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask me.

Cheers,

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes