Changing tracking number color at Order Status Page

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey guys,

So my Shopify store is black, hence I use white fonts. However, on the Order Status Page, the confirmation dialogues are white boxes, so the order tracking number, which must be using my themes logic, is also white. Hence, customers cannot see it. Is there any way to change the tracking number color just for the order status page?

See images below:

Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 17.21.01.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-18 at 17.21.11.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello 

Change the class name as per assigned to it and also color of the .

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Hi,

Thank you for your response. If I knew the name of the class that I am trying to modify, then yes I would be able to do this. However, I believe shopify’s Order Status Page is not customizable through the “edit code” page. That is, Order Status Page is not part of the theme. It’s a separate Shopify entity. I think I can edit the Order Status Page through additional scripts dialogue. But that might “require” using scripts or other methods I am not familiar with. Any ideas?
0 Likes