Why is my check out button not functioning properly?

Brian_Calgary
4 0 0

Hi, getting close to launch with my site, and now my Check Out Button is not working.  I have added some products and a couple of apps since last testing. Plus, an app developer was in my site last night fixing a conflict that he said was making his app not function correctly.

Any way to figure out where the conflict, if that is the issue, is occurring?

https://www.busterandgracie.com

buster-gracie.myshopify.com

Thanks.

Reply 1 (1)

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

Hey, @Brian_Calgary 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting!

I tested the check-out button on your site and all is working perfectly. I was successfully able to reach the payment screen as shown in this short video recording

To ensure the check-out button works on your side I recommend clearing your cache and cookies. Sometimes, when we make changes and customizations our browsers can hold on to old information causing bugs and issues like this to arise. If you're not sure how to clear your cache and cookies check out this site here for instructions.

Your site is coming along great, I really like your products! Because you've not launched yet, I do recommend switching on your password page to restrict customer access until you're ready to go. Take a look at the Shopify store launch checklist to make sure you've got everything covered.

I hope this helps. All the best with your new store, good luck and enjoy!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.