Checkout Page Tracking Number Link Is about:blank#blocked

RedReddy
1 0 0

Hello!

I'm new to Shopifiy. I just got my store up and running after spending a lot of time getting it ready. I have two issues that are hindering my store.

1. In the image below I took a screenshot of the "Thank You" page after a customer has placed an order. The tracking number that was automatically put in that section, when clicked, takes me to a blank page with the URL being: about:blank#blocked I've tested this on multiple computers, and browsers, and the customer also has checked on two different browsers. How do I fix this issue? I'm assuming I have to go and manipulate some code, and that is no problem. I just need to know what template, what code, and what to fix it with. I reached out to Customer Support for the theme I purchased from. But they said this was strictly something on Shopifiy's end. Oddly enough, when I click on the tracking number link on the backend in my "Orders" page, it doesn't link to anything, nothing happens.

2021-03-26_115154.png

2) My customers aren't receiving email notifications that the package has shipped. I thought this was done automatically, no? It may be user error, as I has archived orders after the payment has gone through but before shipment is being sent. As far as I can tell, the settings for auto email for this is set up correctly. How do I fix this? Do I need to send these out manually before I archive the order?

Thanks!

0 Likes