We are having some issues with the checkout on the page, when clicking 'Checkout' we get 'Checkout currently unavailable'...
I'm pretty sure the reason behind this is that our SSL certificate is still pending, we just corrected some DNS settings because unfortunately we didn't buy our domain (www.clochard-deluxe.com) from shopify.
We're planning to launch tomorrow so to wait 48 more hours while being uncertain the SSL will be ok is not a good option. Is transferring the domain to shopify a good option or will this take even longer?
Thanks in advance
Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query!
I've just taken a look at your store and I believe everything is good to go as I was unable to replicate the checkout query you mentioned. Here's an example of what I can see. It looks like your domain's SSL certs have been issued as well so it's likely they just needed more time to adjust as you mentioned.
Congrats on the store too - it looking great! Have you considered adding a shipping/returns page to the footer of your store to help with buyers trust? More info can be found here in Bo's forum post if you would like to take a look.
If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!