Clickable Slideshow [Debut]

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
541 53 68

Hey, @Shopey.

That's no problem! I've sent an authentication the your email - Please check your inbox/spam folders and reply to it. After that, I can get this going for you!

Thanks!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I need to do the same and I am on a plan. @Elias can you help me out?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
541 53 68

Hey, @tommyastro.

No problem! I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file for you. Please check your inbox/spam folders and reply to it. Once that's done, I can help send a customization request to our Theme Support on your behalf. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, i would also like to make my slideshow clickable thank you. ddig.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
541 53 68

Hey, @jeanedbourque.

Thank you for joining the thread and I'd be happy to help send a customization request to our Theme Support. I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file. Please check your inbox/spam folders and reply to it. 

Thanks!

For any new community members joining this thread and looking to get help with theme customizations, feel free to contact Shopify Support directly for immediate assistance - We've got a guide for accessing more contact options here

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hoping for some help. I'd like clickable images (slideshow and collections) from my homepage. In the rich text editor, the option to add a link is grayed out. Any help out there? 

My shopify store link is https://framed-chic.myshopify.com/admin; my actual domain is https://framedchic.com  I'm new at this and a beginner with code updates, but I can follow directions and add/replace as needed

Thanks in advance!

Jennifer

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
541 53 68

Hey, @FramedChic.

Thank you for joining the thread! If you're using a Shopify-supported theme and subscribed to a plan, our Theme Support team can definitely help with making the entire image clickable for your slideshow and collections. However, it's unusual that the option to add a link is greyed out - Can you share a screenshot of this issue? 

With that said, I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file for your store. Please check your inbox/spam folders and reply to confirm the customization request.

For any new community members joining this thread and looking to get help with theme customizations, feel free to contact Shopify Support directly for immediate assistance - We've got a guide for accessing more contact options here

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Elias,

I would love to have the same done, clickable slideshow. here is the shopify link https://fi-co-boutique.myshopify.com and I'm running debut.

Thanks in advance

Rui

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
541 53 68

Hey, @ficoboutique.

No problem! If you're store is subscribed to a plan, I can definitely help send a customization request to our Theme Support on your behalf. I've sent an authentication to the registered email for your store. Kindly check your inbox/spam folders and reply to confirm the request.

Thanks!

0 Likes