Clickable Slideshow [Debut]

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Elias, I would like to make the same changes that OP is asking about but reading this thread it looks like the best solution is to get custom coding through the shopify Theme Support team. Could you email me offline and let me know if this is still an option?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

I would also like to make the customisation to my slideshow (clickable image instead of a button).

Theme: Debut

Shopify address: the-simple-travel-co.shopify.com

TIA

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi Elias,

I have the same request. Could you please help me make the slideshow image clickable on my Debut theme.

https://austrich.myshopify.com/

Thanks,

Amin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
349 40 38

Hey, @tUPApparel , @lyonia89 , @jcrognali , @simpletravelco , & @Austrich.

Elias here from Shopify Support. Thank you all for reaching out and joining this thread!

I understand that everyone here would like to make the entire slideshow clickable for the Debut theme and I've sent an authentication email to each of your inboxes. Kindly check your inbox/spam/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to it. If there are any other details you'd like to share, feel free to let me know in your responses. That way, I can confirm the customization requests and send them to our Theme Support team. Thanks!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi @Elias I just responded. thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thanks Elias. One of your colleagues fixed this for me yesterday.

Many thanks. Amin

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 2 1

Looking to do this as well if @Elias can help me out with this.

Thanks in advance 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I would like some help also.
So far I manage to put some codes in.
The only thing is the slideshow is clickable only when there is no image selected.
The moment i select an image, the slideshow is not clickable anymore.

Here is what i have done so far
pictures of what i did
and a video demo
debut them/slideshow.liquid
1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello! I did this a few times to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong, but I'm not getting field to add a link to the slideshow... still only the button link. I don't know what I'm not getting right? 

stolengem.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
349 40 38

Hey, @itryhard.

Thank you for joining this thread! I was able to locate your store and I've sent an authentication email to the registered email. Please check your inbox/spam/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to it, so we can confirm the customization request. After that, I can send the request to our Theme Support team. If there's any more details you'd like to add for the customization, feel free to let me know in your response as well. Thanks!

Hey, @kezder1 & @Cocozou.

Thank you for reaching out and joining the thread! I can appreciate you for making the coding changes on your own! It's important to note that the custom coding shared on the thread are shared by the Community and not something that I've personally tested. We are also limited in the scope of support with custom coding. However, if your store is subscribed to a plan and using a Shopify theme, our Theme Support team will be able to help with customizing your slideshow so that the entire image is clickable. If you're interested, please let me know and I can proceed with the next steps!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like