Clickable Slideshow [Debut]

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
349 40 38

Hey, @LuisGB.

Thank you for joining the thread and I'd be happy to send a customization request to our Theme Support on your behalf. I've located your store and I've sent an authentication email to the registered email address on file. Please check your inbox/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to it. After I authenticate your account, I’ll be able to help forward this request to our Theme Support team right away. Thanks!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Elias haven’t heard back from the Shopify team around 3 days let me know 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

hey @Elias 

Do you know how to edit the "shop now" button in the slideshow for the mobile version? In the desktop version everything looks fine but the "shop now" button is outside (under) the slideshow in the mobile version. It also overlays my image...

Best regards,

Lukas

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

yes please help me out

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have replaced the codes in hero.liquid and saved it properly. I have tried several time but the image link option is not appearing under slideshow but when i add the below code to slideshow.liquid the image link is appearing but it is of now use as the links are not working on the slide.

{

"type": "url",

"id": "image_link",

"label": "Image link"

},

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
349 40 38

Hey, @sachinwayanaka.

Thank you for following up! We are experiencing a higher volume of support requests at this time, so the customization requests may anywhere between 2-3 days. Rest assured, our teams are working hard to assist everyone in the order they are received. Have you heard back from our Theme Support team since then?

Hey, @lukaslearn.

Welcome to the thread, thank you for joining us! The 'Shop now' button on the mobile view is displaced from the slideshow by design, so that the button doesn't cover the slideshow image. However, if you'd like to move the button up into the image overlay, I'd be happy to check with our Theme Support team and see if that's something they can help with. I've located your store and I can see your store is on trial at the moment. It's important to note that your store will need to be on a subscription plan to be eligible in order to get customizations from our Theme Support. Have you decided on a plan moving forward?

Hey, @kezder1.

Thank you for joining the thread and I'd be happy to send a customization request for you. I've located your store and I've sent an authentication email to the registered email. Please check your inbox/spam/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to it so I can confirm the request. After that, I can help forward your request to our Theme Support team. Thanks!

Hey, @Tathastusharma.

Welcome to the thread! I can appreciate you for trying to implement the custom coding. The custom coding is shared by other experts from our community and it's not something I'll be able to fix. However, customizing the slideshow on the Debut theme is something that our Theme Support team can help with. If your store is subscribed to a plan, feel free to let me know and I'd be happy to send a customization request on your behalf!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I too am trying to make my slideshow clickable without the need for a button or any other text on my debut theme.

Any help would be great.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, thanks, but I did not get anything in my mail

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
349 40 38

Hey, @rooch79.

Thank you for joining the thread. I've located your store and I'd be happy to send a customization request for you. With that said, I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we on file. Please check your inbox/spam/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to it. That way, I can confirm the request. Thanks!

Hey, @LuisGB.

Thanks for the follow-up! Sorry to hear that you didn't receive my email. It seems the email we have on file is not receiving the email that I sent a few days ago. Are you able to add a different email as a staff on file? That way, I'll be able to send another authentication to your secondary email. Thanks again!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi people,

I have the same problem, I need to use the entire slideshow as a clickable banner instead of a button or text...

My store is: longplaypanama.myshopify.com

Thanks in advance for the support!

0 Likes