Clickable Slideshow [Debut]

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi Ellias,

I also would like to get the entire slideshow clickable, please assist me with https://www.choptical.com.ar

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
16 0 0

Hey Elias,

I also have the same issue for my slide shows on my home page.
Are you able to help with this?

Thank you kindly in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
20 0 4

Hi @Elias ,

I also want to make my slideshows clickable. Would you please help me out also?

my store link is: shopey-ae.myshopify.com

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
349 40 38

Hey, @jalezcano@Choptical@FrogVintage, & @Shopey .

Thank you for joining the thread! I'd be happy to help send a customization request to our Theme Support, I've sent an authentication email to the each of your registered emails on file. Please check your inbox/spam/junk folder in the email on file and confirm by replying to it. If there are any additional details you'd like to share, feel free to share it with me in your email responses. After that, I can forward them to our Theme Support team. Thanks!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
20 0 4

@Elias , thank you so much.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thanks!! 

@Elias wrote:

Hey, @jalezcano@Choptical@FrogVintage, & @Shopey .

Thank you for joining the thread! I'd be happy to help send a customization request to our Theme Support, I've sent an authentication email to the each of your registered emails on file. Please check your inbox/spam/junk folder in the email on file and confirm by replying to it. If there are any additional details you'd like to share, feel free to share it with me in your email responses. After that, I can forward them to our Theme Support team. Thanks!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @Elias  could you please send the request for me please? I need the same of everybody. My store is: progameplays.myshopify.com Many thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Elias,

I have the same request. Could you please help me make the slideshow image clickable on my Debut theme.

https://hricanebrand.myshopify.com/

Thanks,

Nicky

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
349 40 38

Hey, @KennethV & @nicky07.

No problem at all, I'd be happy to help send a customization request to our Theme Support. I've sent an authentication email to both of your registered emails on file. Please check your email and confirm the customization request by sending me a reply. If you have any other details for the customization, feel free to share it with me in your email response. Thank you!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I can't find hero.liquid in Sections. What can I do? Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 11.29.21 PM.png

0 Likes