Clickable Slideshow [Debut]

Solved
nicky07
2 0 0

520144001.png

There is a hero.liquid file in the theme of Debut, I am not sure whether other themes also have this file

0 Likes
PolinaG
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Elias,

Could you please help me with the clickable slideshow as well. I don't have "hero" in my Theme Section.  

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 6.13.21 PM.png

0 Likes
PolinaG
Tourist
4 0 1

Found the solution for Minimal Theme in comments for this video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WieMrvXDFrg

secretbargain
1 0 0

Hey @Elias do you think you can help me as well? secretbargainshop.com ! Thank you!

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1116 116 161

Hey, @PolinaG.

Absolutely! I'd be happy to send a customization request to our Theme Support to help make the slideshow clickable for the Minimal theme. I understand you found an YouTube tutorial as well, was the YouTube tutorial able to help accomplish this? If not, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Hey, @secretbargain.

Welcome to the thread! I'd be happy to send a customization request to our Theme Support for your store. I've sent an authentication email to the registered email address on file. Please check your inbox/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to it. As soon as I authenticate your account, I can help forward this request to our Theme Support team. Thank you!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
urbanmarketsa
1 0 0

Hi,

Can you maybe help me with my store, I want to change my Slideshows that it's able to be clickable images.

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1116 116 161

Hey, @urbanmarketsa.

No problem at all, I'd be happy to help send a customization request on your behalf. I've sent an authentication email to the registered email on file we have for your store. Please check your inbox/spam/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to it. After that, I can forward this request to our Theme Support team right away. Thanks!

0 Likes
YourDing
Tourist
3 0 2

Hello, @Elias 

It would be perfect if you could send a request to help me out with this issue as well. I want my Slideshow to be clickable without the buttons. The second issue I have is- I want to manage and customize my slideshow for mobile and desktop versions separately.   Maybe you have a solution for that? 

My Store :https://yourding.myshopify.com

https://yourding.de

Thank you and greetings 

Patryk 

Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1116 116 161

Hey, @YourDing.

Thank you for joining the thread! I'm not sure if you can have different slideshows for desktop and mobile. However, I'd be happy to double-check and send your request to our Theme Support team. I've sent an authentication email to the registered email on file we have for your store. Please check your inbox/spam/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to it. After that, I'll be able to forward your request to our Theme Support team. Thanks!

0 Likes
JamesWu
2 0 0

Hi Elias,

I have the same problem. I need help to make the entire banner be clickable, transfer people to other pages. Please advise.

We are using the debut theme that Shopify provides us and we have subscribed to a plan.

Our Shop: tcfs-stage.myshopify.com

Thank you so much!

0 Likes