Clickable Slideshow [Debut]

Highlighted
2 0 0

520144001.png

There is a hero.liquid file in the theme of Debut, I am not sure whether other themes also have this file

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Elias,

Could you please help me with the clickable slideshow as well. I don't have "hero" in my Theme Section.  

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 6.13.21 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Found the solution for Minimal Theme in comments for this video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WieMrvXDFrg

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey @Elias do you think you can help me as well? secretbargainshop.com ! Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
349 40 38

Hey, @PolinaG.

Absolutely! I'd be happy to send a customization request to our Theme Support to help make the slideshow clickable for the Minimal theme. I understand you found an YouTube tutorial as well, was the YouTube tutorial able to help accomplish this? If not, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Hey, @secretbargain.

Welcome to the thread! I'd be happy to send a customization request to our Theme Support for your store. I've sent an authentication email to the registered email address on file. Please check your inbox/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to it. As soon as I authenticate your account, I can help forward this request to our Theme Support team. Thank you!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

Can you maybe help me with my store, I want to change my Slideshows that it's able to be clickable images.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
349 40 38

Hey, @urbanmarketsa.

No problem at all, I'd be happy to help send a customization request on your behalf. I've sent an authentication email to the registered email on file we have for your store. Please check your inbox/spam/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to it. After that, I can forward this request to our Theme Support team right away. Thanks!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes