Clickable image on homepage

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

HI! I can´t find an option to make the image with text section clickable. I don´t want to put any texts or buttons, only want to leave the image on which you can click and it redirects the clients to a collection page. Can someone help me? I´m using minimal theme.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1087 180 213

Hello,

Thank you for your question. 

Please share your store URL, page URL and also password (if your store has one), I'll help you out to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

Hi Diego!

Thanks for your reply. This is my page:  https://babyboutiquecanarias.com/ the password is: babybolt

I would like to make all the images on the homepage clickable without the button so it can redirect visitors to different pages and collections.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1087 180 213

@Mszilardova thank you, I just checked it.

It would require Liquid/CSS/Javascript knowledge to implement this feature, I'm afraid that unfortunately there is no simple copy-paste solution otherwise I'd happily guide you through.

If it is of your wish, I present myself available to help you. I'd code it in a way that you'd have the possibility to add any links you want to the images at the customize page.

As a final note, I work full time as a developer and have worked with dozens of people in this very forum.
More than 20 of them were kind enough to write recommendations about my work that you can read by clicking here. (all comments written from their original Facebook accounts for legitimacy purposes).

Deseándote un bello día.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes