Code to Remove Prices On Collection Pages - Venture Theme

Solved
BrendaPI
1 0 0

I've searched for a solution to remove the product price on the collection display for Venture theme but have only found fixes for other themes. I tried the fixes anyway, but none of them worked. 

I want to display the price on the actual product page but not on the collection display I have on our home page. Here's the link https://shop.pimarketinghub.com/ 

Can someone help?

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1129 116 162

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @BrendaPI.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you're looking to hide the prices on your collection pages. Since you're using a Shopify theme, this is something that our Theme Support team can help you with. If your store is subscribed to a plan, you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with your subscription for this customization. It's worth noting that our Theme Support can assist with a number of customizations. However, for reference, a shortlist of unsupported customizations can be found on our design policy.

Since we're unable to authenticate merchant accounts on the Community Forums, we're unable to help create a customization request on your behalf. However, our Support team would be happy to assist you with this through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

I've also took the opportunity to look over your shop and I think you're off to a great start! While there isn't much that I can suggest to improve your shop, would removing the "Powered by Shopify" message in the footer be something that interests you? 

Also, it looks like you're almost ready to launch the shop - Do you have a marketing plan for your store yet? 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog