Collection descriptions not showing

3 0 0

I have just taken over the management of a store and fairly new to Shopify. 

I've added a description for a couple of pages and they aren't showing on the page itself. I have done some digging and can see a few suggestions of how to add the description however they are not working for me. 

I wonder if someone could help? An example of a page is https://www.bhadoom.com/collections/cbd-buddy 

I want the description to show on the page preferably below the products but anywhere will do at the minute. 

0 Likes

Hello taodigitaluk,
First of all open this file

Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Snippets-> product-card.liquid

Search below code:

<div class="product-card__name">{{ product.title }}</div>

after this code add

<div class="product-card__description">{{ product.description }}</div>
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
3 0 0

Thanks for the reply, that page doesn't appear to exist in the theme on this site? Would I be able to find it elsewhere do you think?

0 Likes

Hello

Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello ,
You are working on which theme?

0 Likes
3 0 0

It looks to be a customised theme. The nearest I can see in the list if the Debut theme, we haven't been involved in the build so its a bit of a minefield to be honest. 

Is it something you would be able to look at if we paid you for an hours time?

0 Likes