Collection title position and announcment bar contact information

MaicanClothing
3 0 0

Hello, so the first question I have about how can I move my collection title position to the middle collection.png

And the second one is if it is possible to add contact information like shown in the picture (marked red) and add menu items as well (marked red) like that to my "Minimal" theme? (picture is from a different store)

80.png

0 Likes
ShanifAtApteo
Shopify Partner
35 2 6

Hi @MaicanClothingglad to help you with your question. I’m sure, my given answer will help to solve your problem as following the instructions below in the section 

1: Go to Online Store > Actions > Edit Code > Assets > theme.scss

And paste this code on bottom of file

h2.section-header__title { text-align: center; }

For second point 1: Go to Online Store > Customize > header >Scroll to bottom

Then open Theme Settings and make changes.

Hopefully, that solves your problem. If not, please let me know if you're seeing any other issues.

Shanif Dhanani, CEO and data scientist at Apteo
- Was I able to help? Click Like to let me know!
- If I was able to answer your question, click Accept as Solution
- Want to increase your customer lifetime value with A.I.? Check out Apteo
0 Likes
MaicanClothing
3 0 0

Thanks first one has helped, but with that as well I would love to know how to do these adjustments to the text (those lines and text undeartneath it with different fonts, marked it red in the picture from a different store.)

a5f8502af67f1f6ae220ce2cc9c91227.png

Also with the second one I can't change anything else except colours of the lines between menus. 

And I have a third thing which I can't figure out how can I add my LOGO and contacts exactly like in the picture (marked with a red square) in the footer area.

ASDd.png

Looking forward for a reply!

0 Likes
MaicanClothing
3 0 0

So noone could help with my question? 

0 Likes