Collections/All Products Question

jorygoodman
1 0 0

Hey everyone,

I'm having a hard time with this and would love your help! The drop down menu is perfect it has all the brands that I want as their own collections, but when I want to add a page for ALL of the brands, I don't know how to subcategorize one group for all these collections so that it says "All Brands". The way I am doing this now is by going to online store>navigation>main menu> all collections, but then it adds my other collections that I don't want featured in this page: "Sport, vintage, dress, divers" etc.

How do I remove those collections while only allowing the brands that I want?

Side note: I would IDEALLY love for the "Brands" link to be clickable itself leading to the page where all the brands show up as squares (& delete the All Brands subcategory) and when you hover over it it shows the brands list drop down menu.

Untitled.pngUntitled1.pngUntitled2.pngUntitled3.png

Any help is super appreciated!

0 Likes
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
182 21 16

Hello @jorygoodman!

This is Lana from Shopify.

First I just wanted to address your question, in order to remove those collections when you connect All collections to the menu item, you will need to deleted the ones that you want to remove by going to Products > Collections.

As for displaying the brands on a page where you can click into them as individual collections, that is something you could achieve with custom coding. For the full steps on that, you can refer to this community thread here, and if you think you need some help here I would recommend you contact a Shopify Expert - they can assist with an custom coding/features!

Let me know if you have any questions here and I will be happy to help.

Thanks! -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes