Colouring issues

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hello, I am having a lot of difficulty editing the source code for several parts. Specifically, I am having three problems.

These all have the same basic theme, the coloring. I simply don't know where to find the lines to change these properties, or in which asset file they are in. Yes, I know the coding process, I am simply unfamiliar with this specific sublanguage

1. On the shopping cart, how can I switch the color of the number and circle that denote the contents of the cart? 

Caleb0501_0-1603829444510.png

Like in the image above, you can see how the shopping cart contains a red bubble that matches the background and a white numerical value. How would I change it so that the bubble is white with the inner number being red, to improve visibility and aesthetic. I have yet to attempt a coded solution for this.

2. The underline of upper tabs.

Caleb0501_1-1603829588786.png

As you can see, I have changed the coding in order to allow the text to have an override to white in only the header (the main body of the website is white, so changing the overall colour in the website builder would result in being unable to see the text). However, there is a lingering black underline under the selected page. How can I change this to white? 

3. Footer text

Caleb0501_2-1603829918813.png

In the footer, the text has remained black. This is probably what I've had the most trouble with, as I have found "solutions" for this problem multiple times that simply do not work. Has the framework of liquid been updated recently? None of the solutions I found online work, and they are all from 2019.

Thanks for any help

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

in order to help we need to see the shop, can you share the URL?

• If the problem is solved remember to click ✅ to Accept Solution
• Press Like, if the answer was helpful
• Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development, optimization and consulting. You can hire me here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Sorry, here it is

stic-co.myshopify.com

0 Likes