Combining Theme Sections

Highlighted
1 0 0

Is it possible to take sections from other themes and combine them in one?

For example, I would like to use the header from the Narrative theme and the Image With Text Overlay from the Debut theme in my Broklyn theme. 

My attempts have been either copying the code for the Header in Narravative and replacing that with the Header code in Broklyn. I also tried adding a new section to the Broklyn theme by copying the Image With Text Overlay code from Debut into Broklyn. Neither attempts have worked. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello ,

You can take the reference from other theme and can create sections on your theme.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
382 28 48

@gnarmand 

Well, you cannot copy section by copy section code only because each theme developed with javascript, CSS, HTML and Liquid code. If you want to copy the same section as you mentioned in your theme then you need to code it manually. If you want any kind of help then let me know but theme customization is chargeable.

Thanks & Regards
Akshay Vaghasiya

Shopify Expert | Skype: akshayvaghasiya84
 - Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if my reply helpful
 - Feel free to contact me on akshayvaghasiya84@gmail.com for any queries
 - Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me .
0 Likes