Solved

Compare at price not shown

JohnDx
Excursionist
12 0 3

MY prices on a product arent shown

example

product A = price 10 = compare price is 20

when i look on collection page and hover on the product is shows the crossed out 20 and shows the current price 10 

but once i go on the product, it only shows the crossed out 20 and the current price isnt shown...

Template=Boundless

Apps that might be the issue=Currency Converter (unlikely)

my store is LikkleDeals.com

Password Heafre

Accepted Solution (1)
Dirk
Shopify Staff
2201 246 499

This is an accepted solution.

That does look strange. It looks like we'll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request. Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

pratikpansuriya
Shopify Partner
26 2 4

Need to contact the Shopify Expert for this. As need to dig more to code to solve this. 

If you want help from me you can contact me on below details. 

Skype ID: synergyinfoway@gmail.com 

Email: synergyinfoway@gmail.com

Thank you.

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2201 246 499

Hey, @JohnDx 

Can I get you to try installing a clean version of the Boundless theme onto your store. You don't need to publish it, that way your customers will still your existing theme. Once you install the clean theme, try previewing it and see how the pricing shows up on the product within the product page. Does the issue persist or is the sale price showing along with the regular price?

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

JohnDx
Excursionist
12 0 3

thanks for replying i will check with a new boundless theme

JohnDx
Excursionist
12 0 3

the price is still not shown, i dont know whats wrong but when i started out the prices were showncurrent customised themecurrent customised themenew themenew theme

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2201 246 499

This is an accepted solution.

That does look strange. It looks like we'll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request. Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!