Configurator/Product Builder App

ursulauys
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, 

I'm looking for an app that can 'build' a product where each of the chosen elements to build that product, is linked to the inventory in our shop.

Please help!

Replies 2 (2)

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi

Do you want to build these products say as normal products with unique descriptions, images etc and list this unique product in Shopify as you would any other product?

There are a few apps available that do custom pages in your theme that let users build products and checkout. If however you need the above it is something we do through our app. We create the unique products linked to whatever components they are made from. Then the quantity available is calculated of the component stock. When an order comes in for this product we can also update the order to show the individual components if required.

Regards

Tom

Cindy_Kickflip
Shopify Partner
25 0 1

Hi Ursulauys,

I'm Cindy, customer success from MyCustomizer, available on Shopify. Our app integrates seemlessly into Shopify with an iframe. It allows you to upload png images to build your custom product. Our user-friendly platform also allows you to link production codes and enter inventory quantities in Shopify. 

If you are still looking for a solution, I invite you to explore our website at www.mycustomizer.com or contact me through help@mycustomizer.com. We could further discuss the details of your project!

Kind regards,

Cindy

Cindy_Kickflip