Connect a questionnaire form to shopping cart?

Highlighted
2 0 0

I hope I explain this correctly. My online store is extremely complicated. I want to simplify the shopping experience by allowing customers to fill in a form via drop down menus. Is there a way to connect a form inside/outside of shopify and link it to the shopping cart? 

i.e. We have to many variants for each product. So, I was thinking about creating a product for each option and allowing customers to simply use a drop down menu to select each item they want. Then on submit it would create one item in the cart containing all of their options with the correct price. 

I hope this makes sense. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. TIA~!

0 Likes
Tourist
25 2 4

Hi, I think what you're looking for may be a product bundling app:

https://apps.shopify.com/browse/sales-and-conversion-optimization-product-bundling

These apps would allow you to create landing pages featuring many products and dropdowns to let the customer select the desired variant of each product, then add all variants to the cart with a single click. I don't think the variants are likely to appear as a single line item in the cart, but there may be certain apps or certain settings that create this feature.

Hope that helps

1 Like
2 0 0

Wasn't exactly what I was looking for. However it lead to my exact solution! Thank you very much. We installed the app Infinite Options and it works perfectly. Thank you again for the help. 

0 Likes