Contact Form & Newsletter directing to "404 not found" - Impulse Theme

greywg
5 0 0

I am having multiple issues with the contact form and newsletter.

1. Some of my customers are unable to contact me through the contact form because they are getting 404 error after filling out the contact form
2. When customers sign up for the newsletter (footer / pop up) it's not being added on her customer's list due to the same 404 error.

3. The Newsletter sign up and contact form of my website are also some times just refreshing when the customer goes to submit so nothing is ever submitted.

As per Shopify technical team, it appears that the theme might be overriding the native captcha for some reason. We’re doing GET "/challenge" and receiving Completed 404 Not Found so the challenge path isn’t available. I reached out to the Impulse theme developers and they said that things look fine on their end..

I am urgently requesting a resolution for this as I am losing out on subscribers and client contact messages. Plus, even if I turn off the recaptcha feature the robot verification is still showing up and this really isn't a solution anyways.

Please help asap!

0 Likes
darrynten
Shopify Partner
11 0 3

Are you using custom apps for the contact form and the newsletter?

If so, which ones?

@darrynten
0 Likes
greywg
5 0 0

Hello @darrynten 

I don't use any custom apps for the contact form or newsletter. I just use what is provided with the impulse theme.

0 Likes