Contact Us page not working Supply Theme

Matt_Evolved
Tourist
15 0 2

Hello I'm having issues with my Contact Page. Its worked just fine until today. I'm using the basic page.contact that was part of the site and has worked no problem until today when I had customers contact me that it wasn't working and I also tried it with the same issue. When you go to submit it goes to a blank page with:

This page isn’t working

If the problem continues, contact the site owner.

HTTP ERROR 400

I haven't changed anything with the pages in a while so I don't know why its not working all of the sudden. Here is the link to the page   https://www.evolvedtuning.com/pages/contact-us   
0 Likes

@Matt_Evolved 

Did you change domains recently? If so, I believe that could be the cause of the temporary issue you experienced. It seems be working fine now:

diego_ezfy_0-1624594445572.png

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Product page slider & thumbnails with swiping for free themes: Minimal | Debut | Brooklyn | Supply
◦ Replace apps with simple copy/paste code snippets. Examples clicking here.
0 Likes
Matt_Evolved
Tourist
15 0 2

No the issue is not the Contact Page itself. When you click Submit is when you get the error page. If you fill out the form and click Send you will see whats happening.

0 Likes
Matt_Evolved
Tourist
15 0 2

Is anyone able to assist me with this? I have no idea how to get the Contact page working!

0 Likes