ConvertKit

Highlighted
2 0 0

I use ConvertKit to collect email subscribers and marketing. After updating my POP-UP I was not able to see the changes working correctly on Shopify. 

After reaching out to ConvertKit and researching the issue they have provided me with a screenshot of how the form was embedded. The HTML code doesn't update automatically and they don't provide further support so I'm STUCK -ugh!

Further, the analytics report ONLY SHOW ABOUT 10 NEW visitors to my Shopify Pop-Up in almost 3 months which is not correct.

1. I do recall embedding the HTML code.
  2. The ConvertKit app was of no use since I didn't see how I could CHOOSE the form I wanted so I uninstalled it.
  3. Info of where code is found: https://convertkit-a3e19d77b86f.intercom-mail.com/i/o/202830683/719a99afb4e170a30be1dcf6/image.png
  4. Please let me know how to proceed - this is what the pop-up looks like currently. I do like to test and update the images so if we could get the app to work correctly that would be great!
  5. Capture.JPG

I would like to use ConvertKit to its full potential for Shopify. I already use ConvertKit on my WordPress blog.

Moving forward I will be focusing on my Shopify store and my blog second so it's important I figure this out.

Thank you,

Rebecca 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, did you find an answer to that question ? I'm stuck too 

0 Likes