Create a custom header using liquid, html or css

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 1 3

Hey community,

how can I create a custom header, that only appears on some pages and is responsible?

I know, that's a big request, but it's an important step for my store, because I have multiple landing pages with multiple languages, so the English menu shouldn't appear in the German landing page.

My CSS, HTML and liquid knowledge is too small for such  a big change. Maybe you know a simple solution for that.

The store URL is: https://xf09v8ob8ktk4idp-41738502297.shopifypreview.com

That's not the final store, it's just a placeholder for the custom landing page.

Thank you guys so much in advance, you always save it for me!

Best regards and a great week,

Lovis

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 3 2

I would say the two options you have are:

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 1 3

Hey, thanks for your answer!

I know about w3c and stuff like that, but sadly I need a quick solution, however, I understand your reply.

What theme has a customizable header from page to page?

Thanks anyways

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I also want to create this type of shopify store/site. Can you describe me that how can i create this type of store. Do you use HTML,CSS,JAVA Script etc. If i'm bit week in HTML,CSS,JAVA Script then i create this type of store???

Can you describe me where i can learn HTML,CSS and JAVA Script easily.Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 3 2
I don't know off the top of my head, I'm think you'll have to browse until
you find one.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 3 2
To create a nice looking store without technical knowledge I would use a
theme from https://themes.shopify.com/ or consider hiring an expert.

Regarding learning how to create websites I would start with a course like
https://www.udemy.com/course/the-web-developer-bootcamp/ . But really there
are lots of free resources out there if you google it. Mozilla MDN,
w3schools etc.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 1 3

Hey, I am not sure if it was regarding my store?!

I created the Landing page with the normal shopify narrative theme, custom content is made with LayoutHub(youll find it in the shopify app store)

There are many great sources to learn those types of coding, maybe go to the mentioned w3c school or visit edx.org, they have great courses

Does that answer your question

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

How are you intending traffic to land on the correct landing page for the language..?

Creating a separate header for different pages is possible, but it would be good to understand how you expect users to land on, and use, your site to understand how to propose a solution which will then meet that requirement.

Cheers, Gary.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 1 3
Hey,
So I have a geolocated pop up, that redirects people!

With a page builder are multiple landingpages built on which the customers
get redirected to
0 Likes
Highlighted

It sounds like you might use a different page template per landing page, and then you can have a different header per template. If you're using geolocation, which is never 100% accurate, make sure you leave a method for users to get to where they should be.

0 Likes