Create an 'Exit Button' to send user to referral URL

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I am looking for advice on creating an exit button, near the header logo, that when clicked will return a user to their original referral URL.  

Our company website is a WordPress site on blazerbrand.com - Our Shopify store is located at store.blazerbrand.com.

When a user visits our store from our company website, I want them to be able to return to their last page before our store.  For example, a user visits our store from blazerbrand.com/strong-strap.  While in the store they view a few different pages, then upon clicking this exit button they will return to blazerbrand.com/strong-strap.  This could apply to external referrals as well, but I imagine I'll just send them to blazerbrand.com.

I'm hoping to get an idea of how to approach this. My current plan is to pass along the original URL as a URL parameter.

Other Related Questions: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/Is-there-a-way-to-detect-the-url-that-the-user-is...

P.S. I'm new to these forums, please let me know if there is anything I can do to improve future posts.

0 Likes